Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Lots of Thanks to Ny & Arri
This posting is especially dedicated to Ny and Arri! Really fortunate I am to have friends like you all. Let me elaborate...

Last weekend, Ny went back to Jakarta coz she had family occasion. It's only 2 days anyway, what a short journey! Hmm well to be frank, If I got a close friend (must be well known, otherwise I'll feel guilty to ask others unnecessary things, hehehe), I always ask that friend to buy something that I'm really crazy looking for in here, a small tiny island Singapore, hehehhe. For example, last time I asked MT to buy me pempek ( Indonesian fishcake- red) and Aziz to help me to bring Dunkin Donuts and Indonesian sweet soya sauce.

What made me surprised was she bought me a lot! Really sorry if you felt I bother you. At first, I hoped I could only bite those my childhood fav choco only 3 times, but in fact I got the chance to bite it 25 times. Oh my goodness, really thanks ya Fan. I really couldn't finish all, so I decided to share them with my office friends like my lab partner, Yan Qi, my new nice S'porean friends Dalton Tay and Annie Wong. They said it's nice. Hehehhe.

Here is that so-called my lovely childhood choco ( This choco reminds me lots of nice things during my primary school, why why? Coz lots of my neighbour called me that choco brand name, hihiihih, moreover it's nicer than Top!)

Beng Beng, my memorable childhood fave choco

Then for Arri, another special thanks for you. One day before Chinese New Year, we went together to Sim Lim Square to buy my so-called upgrade lists. I was afraid at that time if the shops closed coz it's near new year eve. Fortunately it was not! Now my computer is really nice and lovely, hence really can make me stay even longer in front of it. Thanks for helping me to upgrade my obsolete PC. Sorry ya Ri for being so silly about hardware n software.

Here is my upgraded PC, so glad! Alhamdulillah...
My lovely PC!!!
posted by Bram @ 12:49 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:13:00 AM, Blogger Fanny said…

    hiiiiihh..jadi malu *blushing*...

    hehehe..kembali kasih bram..makasih ya buat dendeng nya..

    jgn lupa cookie nya...
    dan kalo gw ga salah inget, lo masih utang bolu kukus buat gw...

    *kabuuurr...*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links