Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Chinese New Year Goodies
Few days before CNY I and some of my IA friends ( Yandan, Zhang Peng, Liang Wei, Annie Wong, Eunice, Lijun ) went out to Chinatown to buy some stuffs. They bought some cute all-red colour CNY decorations whereas I bought some nice and cute Jelly and Mochi, oranges for greeting my lovely supervisor and very sweet tangerines. We departed right after our working time finished and hang out until around 11pm. Hehehe.

Then surprisingly on Friday (Jan 27) while I was doing my lab work (huh, no body there except me and Yan Qi, all in CNY mood, *sigh*), my supervisor gave me Hong Bao (red packet-red) and 2 oranges (must be even number!). What a nice supervisor...So touching, this is my 1st time in life getting Hong Bao (coz I never celebrated CNY...). Fortunately I had the same idea with Yan Qi to give him goodies, so ashame if not. You should know that for Chinese if someone gives you Hong Bao , that means he/she is married.

Here it is, cute isn't it???

Moreover because last week was still in CNY mood ( my supervisor said so...), I bought Daifuku Mochi Ice Cream to indulge my sweet tooth.

Here they are together with so called CNY Jelly and Mochi...hehehe

1. Fruit Jelly, 2. Mochi, 3&4. Daifuku Mochi Ice Cream
posted by Bram @ 10:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links