Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Meeting New Friends
I am really getting bored here in the office. Not many works need to do recently and no body in the lab except me and YanQi. Maryam is taking MC for these 2 days coz of her diarrhea, Kunn is still in Germany for conference, Uncle Shoucang (my boss) is seldomly there too, really a quitest lab I've ever visited. You all please come back soon, thus we can talk cock again, hahahha. I'm so sien right now. I think may be blogging is a good solution to get rid of it.

Ok here the story goes...

Last few days I was really exhausted, really! I went out from my hall at 7am to work and came back at 11.30pm for 3 days consecutively. Hence I could only sleep for about 5 hours per day. Fortunately at least those tiring days were compensated by lots of laughter when I was hanging out. Yup, I spent those days together with some new friends from University of Indonesia who had study tour to Singapore. Most of them are from Faculty of Economy. I got one close high school friend in the group, she is Lufi. There were 8 of them who came here, 3 gals and 5 guys. If you asked me who are their name one by one, I can answer " I forgot" hahaha. So many of them and I got short term memory for spelling others' name too... *sigh*.

Basically the program was arranged by Risyad cs representing Bingo, an entrepreneurship club in NUS. He is also my high school close friend till now, and the event itself was really successful, as graded 4.50 out of 5 by Bingo committee. Congratz Syad! Besides the UI guys, I got also new friends from NUS i.e. Vivi, Todo and Faisal. They are so friendly and nice anyway. What I couldn't believe is Faisal has been staying in Singapore since his primary 1 but his Indonesian slang is still good, but he pretends not so coz he said he has limited vocab *sigh*. I wouldn't know if he didn't tell me about that. Nice to meet you all guys, looking forward to hang out with you all again! Within those days, we managed to go to many places like Sentosa Island, Orchard, Esplanade, etc. Because I seldomly go there, so it's a nice event for me also...Moreover I like to be a tourist guide hahahaha. C u again friends in Jakarta...

Here are some photos taken (credited to Lufi cs)...


posted by Bram @ 3:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links