Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Monday, March 06, 2006
A Nice Birthday Celebration by IA friends
Hi Hi, yup today is my birthday. Must write long nice story then, kekekeke. It's my 3rd birthday since I came to Singapore for the first time exactly. Flash back, in my 1st B'day here around 2 years ago, my ex-roomate, Komeng bought me two big choco cakes and organized a small party for me. Thanks bgt ya Meng for that. Then I didn't celebrate it for last year coz I was too busy preparing the exams...

Frankly, I feel I'm getting older and older hehehehe. Huh, many people in the office will be so angry if I said so.... ahahahaha, the reason coz it's considered still young as 3rd year undergrad student coz most of my S'porean friends aged at least 22 for gals whereas 23+ for guys...What makes me surprised was Kunn said that I am still very young. huh? How come, strange you..kidding2! kekekeke. I got lots of friends who are even younger than me as my fellow friends or even seniors here in NTU like our maestro Barra who is 20 years old for his final year, Larissa 19 years old in her final years and Komeng who is still 19 years old for the same year as me. Hahaha, that's why I can say I'm so old!

Actually I intended not to celebrate this B'day, as I used to be like this. Likewise in my family, we never 'really' celebrated birthday, coz the meaning of birthday is you are getting older and should be more mature, that's all, why should we celebrate? kekekekek. Mostly we only ate special dinner or lunch in the family and among the close family, that's all. hmm but suddenly Larissa sms-ed last nite and conveyed that she planned to celebrate it for our SSS family, the invitation all sent, so must die die come, or else...so surprised yah, thanks thanks, write a story about this in another posting!

Great surprise occurred in my office. Yup, I cooked my fav choco pudding yesterday in the early morning to share with, firstly I thought no body will know my birthday coz I kept it as a secret...But wow they bought me a nice choco-blueberry cream cake, thanks yah all, especially for Maryam, thanks a lot! I never expected to be as happy as today...Fortunately they like my own handmade pudding!

So far I got lots of sms-es, friendster message and B'day card from my friends either in Spore and Indo, here they all. I put them as they originally written and first time first...

Hiban (my high school friend): Oy oy, Met Ultah ye !!! Makin Baek!!! Makin Sukses!!! Makin Tobat!!! Makin Alim!!!

Larissa : Bram! ultahmu dirayain besok jam 8.30pm yaa...Di Hall 5..Jgn telat dateng yaa undangan tlah disebar huehue..:D eniwei met ultah! *kiasu d, ngucapin slamat sejam sebelum ultah :P

Adilla : *cute bunny icon* I'll stay here in your "Inbox" & wait till 00.00 on 6/03/06 so I'll be d first to GREET y@u & say:HaPPY bDaY, Bram! May Allah bless u in eVERy seCond of ur life...JazakiLLah kHoiR. Best, Adilla.

Ferry Ang: oi crut,slamet ulang taun ye, inget, umur kita trus berkurang, makanye, buruanlah tobat, jgn crut melulu, edi tansil lu ntar, wakakakak..

Gito (my close high school friend...Miss you so much To): no sweet thoughts to forward. no cute graphics to send. just a...CARING FRIEND saying...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAM! God bless u..

Mama n Bapak (love you a LOT!):,,SLMT ULTAH KE 21,,ya Bam smoga taqwa + iman Islam sehat lahir batin, sucses dgn hasil gemilang dan selalu dlm lindunganNYA sampai jumpa Juni mendtg amin dr Ma2 Bpk

Iffa (close junior high school friend, miss you a lot too Fa!): Bram...happy bday. May ur dreams come true, being more mature, and get closer and closer to Allah. amien.

Karen : Happy birthday...NB: So pity her for today, coz she forgot to bring her Jurong Island pass card, then she needed to rush back home at Tampines...I cannot imagine it if happens to myself.

Fanny : Bram, happy 21st st b'day ya. May all ur wishes do come true. May Allah always beside you. -fanny-

Bu Wahyu: Selamat ulng th, hrs lebih dewasa ya, mudah2an apa yg kamu cita2kan dpt terlaksana n mendpt berkah n rahmat NYA amin...3X

Angelina: Bram, met ultah, ya. Sory baru inget. God bless you even more

Ainun: Bram, selamat ultah ya, maaf enggak jadi dateng ke acaranya :-)

Om Ed: Belum terlambat khan? SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN. SEMOGA ALLAH MEMBERI YG TERBAIK.

Hanif : Wa Bram..Maap bgt, gw gk inget =S Anyway met ultah ya. Moga2 smua cita2 lu kesampean smua amin =)

Manda (direct from Compiegne, France...wuih hehehhe...) : bram, happy belated bday y...semoga semakin mantap saja,bahagia dunia akhirat =). amin...-manda

Risyad ( I don't believe I have known this high school (chairmate...:p) + NUS friend for almost 6 years, but never ever seen him angry, huehuehue!) : Eh bram ,wah maap2 lupa kalo lo ultah. Sori2. Happy belated b'day yak :D moga2+yg positif2 huhehehe. Maap2 beneran lupa huhu

Huh...I don't think I am able write another messages written on my card from my IA friends..hehehe. So long yah, afraid makes you bored. The beside one is the card, it's so nice and cute and the messages are meaningful for me. What a wonderful birthday!

posted by Bram @ 5:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:45:00 PM, Blogger Ikhwan said…

    BraMAsta NugraHa..

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya Pal!!!

    Gilee... gak kerasa ya qt udah gede?? kayanya baru aja kemaren kita masih SD ;p

    Sorry telat bangettt,,, gw baru sempet onLINE,, oh iya, gw ga tau nomer HP lo..??? bagi dong...!??

    Otreh...
    Once again, happy birthday.. seems ur birthday celebration is wonderful :)

    -IkhWan aKa OneTHiL-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links