Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Monday, March 06, 2006
Memorable Birthday Celebration by SSS
Hmm, confuse to choose the title coz happens on the same day... OK, as planned by Larissa, our SSS president, SSS family decided to celebrate my b'day tonight. Feel so excited having 2 b'day celebrations on the same day...Never experienced it before. That's why I am so kanchiong....

Generally, our traditional b'day celebration is a bit different from normal S'poreans. Let say at this afternoon celebration, after I blowed the candles then just cut the cake and distribute that's all. But not in our Indonesian students tradition here, before 'touching' any food provided, I must ask some guests for their testimonials and how they feel about myself. That's a good point! I can see how others feel and think about me so far. Moreover it can reveal about myself more. For me the most important is the bad things about me, so I can improve myself in the years ahead...sometimes yah it's difficult to accept but please be real!

There were 13 of us who came to my hall TV room, and all from fellow SSS friends + Zuhdi who came late. Most of the testimonials said I'm a good chef and a good senior for my SMUN8 almamater, that's for the pros. For the contras some of them said I am a very complex and unique person and sometimes mumbling too much if I was angry...hahaha sorry Yodh! Then the most memorable one is from Adilla n Larissa. Hahaha. Lariss said I'm one of the only 2 persons in her life who has her category for that kind of people, a structured, goal oriented and organized people whereas Adilla described me as a person who has very complex thoughts that others may not understand me well. I didn't know about that things deeply...but I feel that's somewhat true. Because of that confusing but needs deep understanding Adilla's testimonial for me, I decided to give her the first cake.

Wow, the cake was nice. Thanks for all of you ya...here is the cake. So beautiful and tempted cake...Psst our SSS singers Fanny n MT sang my request favorite songs, Lagu Rindu and Cuma Manusia by Keris Patih...really awesome! I never expected this, your impromptu performance was wonderful...

And and our memories...
Lastly our big and warm SSS family that always makes me cheerful during stressful and hard NTU life...


Remarks: Thanks ya Dil for your nice gift. Really like it...Thanks thanks! For Fanny, hmm don't misunderstand me yah, she is just a nice friend of mine...thanks for your sms, I'll try my best to understand his behaviour. For all thanks for coming to this very simple party, hahaha I'm supposed to be the chef for b'day occasion, but now I'm having holiday from cooking, hahaha it'll be strange if I cook for you all for my own b'day *sigh*. Ok, b'day story for today finished. I'll try my best to be a more mature and better man years ahead!
posted by Bram @ 11:09 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links