Tervetuloa
Few sentences about my journeys. I just want to share my minds and my thoughts...
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Blogging again, yeah!
Sorry for abandoning this blog for longgg time ( more than 1 year I think). Gomenasai!

Setelah dipikir2 ternyata blogging itu gw rasa cukup penting buat improve writing skills gw (terutama english), jadi bakal sering diupdate deh mulai sekarang...!


Mungkin gw berusaha buat bikin balance post nya either pake english dan indo....Too frustating sometimes to speak personal matter without my own mother tongue hahaha.


Akhirnya, I now can wait for my graduation day from NTU, yeah!


posted by Bram @ 4:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 2:12:00 AM, Blogger Fanny said…

    kyaaa..bram is back!!

    ayooo..update update!!

    nanti foto2 apartemennya dikasih tahu juga yah. oh ya, sekalian resep barangkali? hihi...

    insya Allah dateng ke convo nya Bram...can't wait!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Location: Singapore
About Me: an ordinary guy who is striving hard for his better future
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Friends

  • Angie
  • Fanny
  • Ikono
  • Links